Maetrics’ consulting expertise is built upon our in-depth knowledge of the medical device manufacturing industry and our expertise in devising effective compliance strategies. By partnering with us, manufacturing enterprises are directed on how to implement effective solutions that drive business objectives and establish trust with clients.
Guiding Compliance Through All Stages of Manufacturing
From design to development to testing, Maetrics directs quality, compliance, and regulatory efforts at each phase of the manufacturing process. Our experience allows us to assist with devising proactive strategies that include compliance awareness throughout a project, rather than as a bolted-on addition.
Maetrics’ consulting expertise can provide practical and efficient guidance in the following areas:
- Regulatory submissions
- Comprehensive validation, covering devices, processes, and software
- Full remediation programs
- Unique Device Identification (UDI)
- Meeting manufacturing compliance in foreign markets
- Risk management
- Handling new product regulatory applications
- Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA) procedures and the necessary documentation
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (ROHS) concerns, such as tin-based solder issues
- Testing requirements
- Complaints and recalls
Medical device manufacturers are contributing to healthcare achievements around the world, and in order to ensure that safe and dependable instruments are being produced, Maetrics delivers customized strategies that balance business goals with patient safety.
Have a Question?
Contact us to learn more & find out how Maetrics can solve your regulatory or compliance issues.