In any industry, the organizations that are successful are those that can adapt to change. In today’s increasingly regulated environment, life sciences companies must proactively evaluate if their quality processes are evolving with industry demands. Whether evaluating the quality process, making an acquisition, implementing new equipment, relocating a laboratory, or opening a brand-new facility, these activities require a well-planned strategy to ensure that business objectives, quality metrics, and compliance standards are all maintained.
With decades of consulting experience, Maetrics has helped enterprises negotiate the changes effected by pricing pressures, expanding compliance measures, advances in technology, and other operational influences that are common today. Our team provides the guidance needed to properly evaluate your organization in order to optimize efficiencies, stay competitive, and make progress toward future innovations.
Devising Effective Transitions to New Developments
Our approach to guiding organization change management goes beyond a strictly procedural perspective. A company’s Culture of Quality plays a central role in how new developments are implemented, and Maetrics strives to understand a client’s motivations and vision to best determine how to guide compliance efforts.
In addition to developing compliance strategies, Maetrics has the knowledge and resourcefulness to implement them and evaluate their success. We have developed a unique set of proprietary tools, including maturity models, status reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), and efficiency trackers, all of which are tailored to meet client requirements.
Our organization change management procedures include the following:
- Stakeholder management and facilitation sessions: Sustainable change begins at the top of an organization, and Maetrics works in collaboration with key stakeholders to devise a change management strategy that establishes a culture of quality.
- Capability Maturity Model Assessment: A comprehensive assessment of current operations and challenges is necessary before designing a customized solution.
- Organizational realignment and HR initiatives: In certain cases, internal preparations are required, such as new job descriptions, personnel/department restructuring, and new policy documentation.
- Communication strategy: Making sure employees know why changes are needed and how the changes will affect them is vital to adoption. Maetrics can guide the cultural shift necessary to adopting a realistic and acceptable Culture of Quality within a company.
- Training strategy: Ensuring that employees are educated on the new procedures and/or equipment with the right resources, in the right manner, will be essential.
Have a Question?
Contact us to learn more & find out how Maetrics can solve your regulatory or compliance issues.